Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Unfair!

Hayst.. I hate this day. Im starting to dislike my work. We are always overtime for work, for what? for nothing!.. Workloads were high, and it's so impossible to finish it all for 8 hours!

And then today, what did i get? A feedback! They dont know what it feels to be stressed out from such so many workloads.. Its okay if we are getting for extra time that we render for such work, but we dont have any! even a single centavo! Then they will blame some if they did not touch or process the work?.. How come.. This is so unfair.. I wanna give up.. I feel like Im doing them a favor.. they are not worthy of it!

If not for money and for the crisis we are facing today, i would not let myself to stay there! Its too much!


Hayst, if given the chance I would not try anymore... Hayst.. they are being unfair.. cruel..

I dont have to stay there. And let myself in the position of being discriminated.. Or humiliated..

Never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment