Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tagaytay Trip with the Girls!




We went to Tagaytay yesterday with my friends Bunny, Grace, and Joey! It rained but it didnt stop us to push through!.. Weve missed the beautiful view in Peoples Park for it was so foggy there! Ooops! Not a good idea! Wheew! But its okay, we still had fun, walking and playing in the rain! I was shivering in cold! I wasnt able to bring my jacket so it was so cold!!..

Then we went to Picnic Grove, there, we were able to view the Taal volcano. It was superb! I really love it.. We ate Bulalo (so delicious!), and then barbeque for lunch!
Super super like. We have missed to try the Zip line, but its okay, next time im gonna try it with my hubby! and also the horse back riding!.. So fun to be there, Im looking forward to go there again, soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment