Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome 2015!

Hey there! This is my first post for this year.  Hmmm I am just wondering, what will be in store for me this year.  Well, just to attract more fortunes and blessings, guess what? I bought feng shui charms! Haha it's year of the wood sheep right? So i bought sheep figurines and hang charms for our home. It's not bad to try these stuff for me, but of course we cannot always rely ourselves to luck. It is better to always WORK HARD to achieve your goals and dreams.  Yes I believe!

And so to attract more good vibes, here's what I did. I bought 2015 planner.   This might help if you have positive thinking about the goals you want to achieve this year. Everyday make it a point to become productive and then write it on your planner.  For me, this really helps for me to become hopeful always and thinking about the bright side of everything.  Well, there you go! That's my advice for you pals! For this year I have a lot of plans, like more sales for my online business.  I also want to work again in a company. I missed working and socializing with other people that's why and of course I want to save more for our house because we are planning to get a house soon. Also this year, im hopeful that I get pregnant, Me and hubby really want to have a baby. And so we are really looking forward for that! 

That's it pals, happy new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment