Monday, March 30, 2015

Mannequin business

Since I stopped working for a year now and I started to focus on my clothing online shop, I thought of something else to invest my money with.  When I first bought my mannequin (for photo purpose for my clothing), I tried to sell it online too.  And guess what? From that, I have found potential in entering into a buy and sell mannequin business.  I'm surprised because there is a potential for that kind of business! 

At first, I posted it online as second hand item.  Then I got my first buyer.  I dont ship the mannequin since it will cost too much.  What I do is to meet up with the buyer to a certain place for them to pick up the item.  Truly, this buy and sell business became a blessing to me aside from my online shop.  I guess I will keep this business since it is doing great. 

Below are my mannequins for sale:

Female Mannequin - P2,800 each
Color- white/skintone
Plastic material
Complete set with box and stand
Detachable body parts


To those who want to buy mannequins from me you may text me at this number- 09275266515 

I can do meetup or pick up at Puregold FTI Taguig only.







No comments:

Post a Comment