Monday, September 8, 2014

White Sand Beach at Ternate Cavite

Okay, so my Aunt and her daughter from Japan came here last week for a short vacation. All of my relatives were excited for their arrival because it's been 6 years since the last time they've been here. 

So, as a tradition, we had a family reunion and bonding as we always do before. The entire fambam decided to go to A beach called "Boracay De Cavite" in Ternate Cavite. Well actually, this beach resort is a private property exclusively used by marine police/soldiers which serve as their training camp. However, this beach resort is also open to the public for swimming purposes. And so we went there, maybe that was after lunch because we planned to go for a night swimming! All my family and relatives were excited, because this is the only time that we were able to have a grand family outing.

 The beach was nice! Fine cream like white sands and greenish sea water! 

I got overwhelmed by the sceneries because im really excited to swim and just have fun with my family and ofcourse this is also a perfect time for me and my hubby! :)

We had boodle fight for lunch! Everyone was just so happy and enjoying the entire day...

My entire fam! We could not wait any longer to swim! The sea was inviting us! Lol

Doing crazy things at the shore.. Lol


My hubby and I having a selfie haha


That night we built the tent and had a small camping right there at the sand! With our hard drinks and some crazy conversations with aunts and cousins :)

Oh how i loved the sunset! So peaceful and calm... 


The beach was really nice, and yes you could also see the correigidor island there! The beach is surrounded by trees and forrest! We saw monkies also and crabs and more...  

We enjoyed the entire night. We got drunk also haha. I hope there would be more family outings in the future! Super thanks to my tita for this great and so fun vacation! All the best to our family! :)


Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment