Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Love Month!

It's love month! Everyone is excited about it. It's the time of the year were people roam around malls or go clubbing or anywhere else, to celebrate it with their loved ones or for those singles- the perfect time for them to haunt or to meet others to look for a potential partner. Indeed, this is the time of the year where everyone is so busy.

Im also excited for it, because its my first time to celebrate it with my Hanz. But I dont know how will I spend it with him. Well Im still clueless but Im excited that I will be able to celebrate it this year with the one so special to me. I love being with him, he has a lot of surprises, even those simple and petty ones. For whatever this celebration would turn out, there is no doubt that I would definitely enjoy it with him. Huuhaaa


No comments:

Post a Comment