Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Getting Colder

It's getting colder and I dont know why... this is the moment where I couldnt feel myself that much. Yes life gets tough each day that I live, but its getting tougher because I couldnt breathe...

How can I vindicate myself from this kind of depression?,My only hope for moving forward which I try to achieve has diminished by her words.. Those words left me so lost, its killing, yes its killing.
It felt like a hole in my chest, I feel empty this time. Its drastic, yes drastic, and I couldnt complain about it. But what is it that I must complain? Do I have the right anyway? I know its drastic but I know its life's game, and If I let it eat up my whole being then there's no more left a piece of me. I dont wanna ruin everything. I still have my own way to run my life alone, without somebody who will tell me the things I want to do. But Im still lost, one wrong move would lead me to depression. At the end of the day I would still be calling someone, to seek help and support, to give guidance and encouraging words. Well I guess this is really part of life. There's ups and downs, maybe you are a hit or a miss. I keep coming back to reality, and this is my now. Oh this is what I hate about life, its so unpredictable. I cant hardly understand why things are going this way. Its kind of cruel, its kind of weird. How would I relate? or should I say, how would I escape?

Its still getting colder... hmmm... where's my coat?




1 comment:

  1. yup tama nga naman malamig jan tara na sa loob mah...mwahugzzzz...

    ReplyDelete