Sunday, January 15, 2012

One Sweet Day @ Ocean Park

These past few days had been rough to us. We haven't seen each other for a couple of days. His dilemma with his family and my own personal drama made it harder for us to see each other and now we are working things out to erase all of those... I thank him for being so understanding to me. We finally realized that we need to do some things that will forget those worries and bad memories and yes we are doing it now! And so earlier we went to Manila Ocean Park to unwind and throw that stress away! I was so glad to go with him and it really helped a lot! It was so relaxing to see those fishes, jellies, sea lions, and other sea creatures. It was a whole day fun and activity for us there. I love the Sea Lion show, those are so adorable! And I will never forget the Snow Village! With a -5 degree cold, damn we are frozen to death! hahaha. I hate myself for wearing shorts and then entering to that FREEZING village! LOL. But anyways though we are freezing, we still managed to take a lot of pictures- our best memories! I was happy. :)








And then also I love the OCEANARIUM. All sea creatures are there- different fishes from largest to smallest! And it was also my first time to see a snake, an owl and a crocodile right there in front of me! What else? those dancing jellies are really colorful and so adorable! Ohh but there is one thing i don't enjoyed that much- the FISH SPA! For me those fishes were a bit bigger than the usual fish spa's I've seen like there in Star City. I expected that fishes on that spa is so tiny that it will just tickle my feet, But uh oh they are bigger and scarier for me! And sadly, I didn't enjoyed that much! :(









And for the finale, the FOUNTAIN MUSICAL SHOW! So fantastic! I saw Nemo and the rest of the cast on that screen (being the water as projector/background) That was amazing! Too bad our Cam got empty batt so I only used my CP to video the fabulous fountain show.

With all that fun and so relaxing event we've been through today, I felt relieved and stress-free even for just a day. It helped. And I'm thankful for this memorable day. :)







xoxo,

JacQui

No comments:

Post a Comment