Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chill...

Im here with my pah, spending the day together...

Got nothing to say, I really really love us being together and having fun.

Im not feeling well today, I have colds and sore throat but I feel better because of him.

Well I got nothing more to say, just sharing! Oh by the way, Ive watched GLEE and I was amazed by Rachell who sang the song "THE ONLY EXCEPTIoN"! I love that song. I really really like it! Gotta watch for more in YOUTUBE! hehe

And I also like "DIRTY DANCING UK", it's cool! The Dancers are Hot! Ive always been fond of reality shows. You know, they are so entertaining to watch! What else?... Hmm, ah! And also TYRA, i love that show, so fun to watch. The topics are all good and informative and sometimes intriguing huh. So fun to watch cause it tackles everything and Tyra is promising also..

Yup, I think that's it, I just shared my fave shows.



:)

\

bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment