Friday, May 6, 2016

Family Swimming @ IMP Sea Breeze Resort

Hi there friends! It's been awhile since my last travel trip post right?  And now I am excited to tell you guys about this new blessing in my life! I am actually pregnant!  At last our prayers have been answered and now I am on my 5th month of being pregnant :)

So, of course, we all know that i'ts summer and so last time we had our first summer outing for this year at a resort here in Taguig - it's in IMP SEA BREEZE RESORT.  It's not actually our first time in this resort but it's upgraded now and the entrance fee has increased. So lets begin with the review!

IMP sea breeze resort is located at hagonoy taguig.  Since we are from Taguig, we just rode using uber and we went there in about 15 minutes travel time.  Thank God uber driver was fast and we rode via wigo.

Its me, my mom, my sis and her bf, my hubby, cousin, and my niece.  We were on a budget and I am pregnant so we decided to go on outing just nearby.  


Fun fun fun :)

So as what Ive said, the resort has upgraded, before the entrace fee was only P150 but now they have increased to P300 per person!  But this is because they have added more pools and they have wave pool now! For some people, they say thats its expensive, but it was ok for me.  Although I must say, they still need to take care of the place, there shower rooms and bathrooms are kinda poor in hygiene! It was kind of dirty and shower heads are rustic :(

But i love their wave pool (but they only open it for atleast 10 -15 mins for about 5 times that day!)
We rented for their small cabanna which only cost P800. Not bad. 


My mom at the Cabanna

Main pool with slide

Main pool


This is one of the additional features of the resort.

At the wave pool

Wave pool and fountain


Lobby area



Overall i must say, this resort was ok.  I think that they really need to maintain the cleanliness of their resort.  And they need to fix and replace the shower heads and faucets because its rustic! But i also give kuddos for the safety of the swimmers because the resort has a lot of watch guard/life guard that constantly reminding the swimmers not to dive to avoid danger (but the announcer is annoying telling the rules and precautions every single minute! lol) oh and by the way, softdrinks and liquor are not allowed inside.  They are also strict with the swimwears.  They dont allow colored shirts.  Only white shirts or swim wear for both girls and boys.

Day swimming is from 7am to 5pm and night swimming is from 7pm to 6am only.  You can also rent videoke machine inside for P800.  Grillers are free so you can do barbeque too.  

We had fun that time, its not about the resort i think but its about the fact that me and my family bonded well. So see you all on my next travel or trip! Byers! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment