Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gotta Move!

There is a vacant house for rent within the vicinity. I thought of the location was good and a good site for a small business. I was thinking of my family. I asked my mom if she wanted for us to live under one roof. I was surprised coz she agreed..

I asked the landlady to give us the jouse and without hesitation, she gave it to us! Im thankful and excited coz i will be with my family again.. I just hope that there would be no more fights between me and my mom! We have troubles before but we forgot it already.. My mom has an attitude i must admit. But for me i will always forgive her coz shes my mom..

I just hope that everything will be ok.. Im excited for the house... Im excited for more coming years.. Im planning to have a business but i dont know where to start... Hmmm.. Come what may! For now all i want to do is save and save as long as there is work!

No comments:

Post a Comment