Saturday, August 13, 2011

Family Bonding at Resort in Laguna






We just had a wonderful bonding tonight here at Pansol, Laguna. We are enjoying our swimming and just having fun. My ate's husband Sam, treated us here. He is nice.. actually im having a hard time speaking to him ( pure english eh you know what i mean?) hahaha. But i find him nice and obviously he really loves my ate and our family. Well they only have about 4 days to stay here coz they are gonna come back on Texas , US soon. Sad to say! But we really had fun tonight, and I wanna cherish it forever. Im gonna miss my baby Boy Aiden (my lil nephew)... Probably this is one of my happiest moment in life. Cause its the first time for us family to be reunited again and have this great bonding/outing such as this.. Its just sad that they have to leave soon. But thats alright at least we have some memories to cherish with. I love my family so much, they are part of my happiness! :)

And now since im tired from swimming all night, i think i better sleep now! And its so cold here in our room. We had occupied one big family room with 4 beds. We had lots of food, and there lots of leftovers! AWWWW... But its okay, whats more important is that we had fun tonight..

ok bye for now! Time to rest now. Good thing the net connection is great here! :) Nighty tweepz..

No comments:

Post a Comment