Friday, April 22, 2011

2nd Anniversary Celebration @ Tagaytay

We celebrated our 2nd year anniversary at Tagaytay last 04.21.2011!

We chose the lovely place of Tagaytay for its quiet, breath-taking view..

We just love the place and also the food! We have tried eating their best-selling Bulalo for lunch! It was superb!.. It's not my first time, but it was our first time to visit there together. It was fun and sooo romantic for me. :)

And the best thing that we did is that horse-back riding! I was terrified at first but it was really fun. We enjoyed it a lot!

That day was the best of ours in history! Thanks to you Pah for making me happy always and for giving me so much inspiration in my life!

Happy 2nd year of us being together!

Cheeers!

Love much!






No comments:

Post a Comment