Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Party!




/>



We had our company (Infosys) christmas party last night and i had a blast! It was held at Dusit Thani Hotel. I had fun with my friends, took a lot of photos of us! I dont have much to say about the program, it was fun specially those two comedians from Zirco and Punchline! They are so funny! And the food.. Hmmm so bounty! So Delicious that I ever tasted!..


I had fun taking picture and the food was festive. The place is so nice... I really loved it, hope to have another party year! If Im still in the company (hehehe).

Well that its, just sharing this one, :)

We had party all night, dancing.. laughing.. so so fun!... I almost lose my energy because I also attended TL's party the night before, whew! im so haggard and had no time to sleep.. But it's ok, i Had fun and that it's worth it!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment