Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Silver Lining...

I cant explain what am I feeling right now. Im so overwhelmed with what God has brought me. Finally at this point in time I feel so alive. I have so much hope and faith within me. I have so much pride and love and happiness. Because finally I did something that made my life more complete..

If not because of Him maybe I would be nothing. My only strength and my only hope has never left me-- my Lord. I have proved that there is always time for everything. We just have to believe in Him. Just be patient and never surrender. I was impatient before, when things go wrong I have this feeling of doubt and uncertainty. But with much prayers and belief I have overcome all those fears and worries in me. Im so thankful and blessed. I just cant believe that it is all happening to me. A new window had open. I see clouds and there's silver lining... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment