Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Sunshine

Ain't no sunshine if You're not around. Perhaps this life would turn into mess.. You brought happiness into my life, and everything just turned out right...

Sometimes I feel so unsure of myself, but you're always there to understand me. I don't know if I can make it on my own without you steering me to a place called 'happiness'. There are times my faith is shaking, but you're always giving me strength to keep on. Everyday is a bliss; everyday is a hope...

I may be imperfect, but to you Im always perfect. You always make me feel that Im special, and I cant remember a single moment that you'd let me down. For that alone I want to thank you. You had given me so much of everything-- everything that even in my wildest dream I could not expect to feel. Im just blessed to have you. You are everything to me. I couldn't ask for anything more, because you are just right for me. This love is for real; This love is so true, and I couldn't think that I could live without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment